USB Redirector is a useful USB device sharing software that allows you to share and access any USB device remotely over the Internet or Local Area Network (LAN). USB Redirector enables you to see remote USB devices as if they are directly plugged into your personal computer. USB Redirector allows connecting USB devices that are occupied by other clients but not used during the certain time. CallBack connection feature, allows to connect shared USB devices that are placed over NAT in a local network. With USB Redirector you do not need to use hardware USB switches to share USB devices anymore.
USB Redirector features:
· USB Redirector is the only one of its kind because USB Server and USB Client are combined into one software product.
· USB Redirector shares high-speed USB devices (web cameras audio USB devices) over network. It supports a wide range of USB devices.
· USB Redirector does not require to install USB device's driver software on the PC to share it.
· Black List feature. A Remote computer that you placed on the Black List cannot connect to your computer as long as you need it!
· Auto-connecting of remote USB devices as soon as they become available for connection
· Auto-replacing of network connection if it is broken.
· Exclusion List. Flexible control of shared USB devices.
· VMware, Virtual PC compatible.