How to Get New YouTube UI Design (Oct 2012)
Google is experimenting a new redesigned closed version of YouTube as it trying to narrowing down the gap between user experience on its products across the board. The new layout of YouTube will give you more Google Plus like experience, as it moved the YouTube layout from center to left hand side. By changing the alignment of the entire site, YouTube also moved the Video Player left side which creates a whitespace on the right side. With this redesign YouTube offers easy to navigate user interface for YouTube Subscriptions, Recommendation, Playlist, User Stream, History, Watch Later videos.
Here's how you can get the new YouTube UI Design:
1. Open YouTube.com in your Browser
2. Load the Browser Developer Console:
- Chrome - press Ctrl + Shift + J for Windows/Linux/ChromeOS or Command + Option + J for Mac
- Firefox - press Ctrl + Shift + K for Windows/Linux or Command + Option + K for Mac
- Opera - press Ctrl + Shift + I for Windows/Linux or Command + Option + I for Mac, then click "Console"
- Internet Explorer - press F12 and select the "Console" tab.
3. Paste the following code to modify the YouTube cookie:
document.cookie="VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=jZNC3DCddAk; path=/; domain=.youtube.com";window.location.reload();
4. Press Enter and close the console.
To go back to the standard UI, follow the same steps, but use the following code:
document.cookie="VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=; path=/; domain=.youtube.com";window.location.reload();
Source : GoogleSystem