Verbose is a text to speech software which reads and saves text as mp3 from Internet Explorer, Word document, PDF, Outlook and other text based programs aloud. After you have installed this text to speech software you can assign a system wide hot key. Then whenever you want Verbose text to speech to read the text on your screen just push that key and the software will read it aloud and gives you the option to save the text speech as mp3.
Verbose Text to Speech features:
· Reads text using text to speech technology
· Save speech as compressed mp3 files
· Change voice characteristics setting to change speed, pitch and volume
· Install new speech engine reading voices
· Set Mp3 and Wav encoding options
· Edit wav or mp3 files with WavePad Audio Editor